Passport UltraLite 50W AC/DC Charger & Multi-Tool
- Independent Li-Po, Li-Fe, Li-Ion voltage checker/2W discharger
- Four high-intensity LED utility lights
- 1A USB charge port
- Space-saving design
- 100-240V AC (50/60Hz) or 11-18V DC input voltage
- Detachable AC and DC power cords
- Rugged industrial plastic case
- 50W charge power
- 10W internal discharge power
- Short-circuit, over-current and reverse-polarity protection
- Low input-voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Battery storage mode
- Includes (1) insulated banana-to-EC3™ battery adapter cable
- Includes (1) JST-XH balance adapter board
The Dynamite® Passport™ UltraLITE 50W AC/DC handheld charger is far more than just your standard 50W AC/DC charger. Yes, it can charge and balance 1–6S Li-Po, Li-Fe and Li-Ion, as well as Ni-MH, Ni-Cd and Pb batteries — but that's just the beginning. The charger is a one-of-a-kind RC multi-tool that can be compared to a Swiss Army knife when it comes to utility. The UltraLITE charger boasts four high-intensity LED lights to illuminate your workbench or pit area and a 1A USB charge port that can be used to charge an iPhone®/iPod® or any other USB charge-compatible device. Its unique case design makes it easy to hold in one hand while manipulating charge settings, and the preinstalled "kickstand" allows the charger to be positioned vertically or hung at the owner's discretion. Additionally, the charger has a built-in independent Li-Po/Li-Fe/Li-Ion battery voltage checker and discharger that allows users to check individual cell voltages to verify pack balance while charging another battery pack or when the charger is turned off. All of these features are easily monitored thanks to their own three-digit LED display.
Articles, Reviews and Links
PRODUCT RECALL: Dynamite Passport UltraLite 50W AC/DC Chargers (DYN4103) Sold In Canada
June 4, 2013
Product: Dynamite Passport UltraLite 50W AC/DC Charger (DYN4103)
Defect Issue: This product recall addresses the Dynamite Passport UltraLite 50W AC/DC Charger. This charger has not been evaluated for any Canadian Standards and does not bear any recognized certification mark. Horizon Hobby is recalling this product from the Canadian marketplace.
What To Do: Return the product to Horizon Hobby by following the process detailed under Corrective Action below. Consumers following the process will receive a check in the amount of $64.99 USD approximately 14–21 days after the charger is returned. Retailers returning this product will receive a credit for the dealer NET.
- Please complete the electronic Return Request form by clicking here or pasting this link (http://www.dynamiterc.com/ProdInfo/Files/DYN4103_Return_Request_Form.pdf) into your browser.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, a prepaid shipping label will be sent to you via email. If no email address is provided on the Return Request form, the shipping label will be mailed to you. Return your charger, along with a printed copy of the completed Return Request form. Upon receipt of the product, Horizon Hobby will issue a check in the amount of $64.99 USD. Please allow 14–21 days for processing and delivery.
We apologize for this inconvenience. Horizon disclaims all liability and warranties for any consumer failing to act upon this product recall.