LiPo Tazer 12T Waterproof Fwd/Rev ESC
- High-power FET control with proportional forward and reverse
- High-frequency design delivers smooth speed transition
- Thermal Overload, Stall, and Over-Voltage Protection
- Pre-wired with an EC3™ battery connector, bullet-style motor connector and universal receiver connector that fits Spektrum™, JR®, Futaba and Hitec radio systems
- Designed to operate with brushed motors of 12 turns or higher
- Waterproof to handle anything from wet grass to full blown puddle hopping
- Forward/Reverse with Smart Brake, Forward Only with Brake & Crawler Mode
- Built in Auto Cutoff, Overload Protection and Programmable Low-Voltage Cutoff
The Dynamite® Tazer™ 12T ESC has been designed and built to allow you to operate the product in many “wet conditions”, including puddles, creeks, wet grass, snow and even rain.
While waterproof, this component has not been designed to be immersed in water for long periods of time and should NOT be treated like a submarine. In addition, most metal parts, including any screws and nuts, as well as the contacts in the electrical cables, will be susceptible to corrosion if additional maintenance is not performed after running in wet conditions.
To maximize the long-term performance of your ESC and to keep the warranty intact, it should only be used as described in the “Usage Conditions” section of the manual. Additionally, the procedures described in the “Wet Conditions Maintenance” section must be performed regularly if you choose to run in wet conditions. If you are not willing to perform the additional care and maintenance required, then you should not operate your vehicle in those conditions.
Time Delay Brake:Yes
Continuous Maximum Current:Forward: 38A, Reverse: 19A
Input Voltage:4.8 - 8.4V
Input Connector Types:EC3
Output Connector Types:3.5mm Bullet
Momentary Peak Current:Forward: 380A, Reverse: 190A
Length:1.83 in (46.4mm)
Width:1.45 in (36.9mm)
Height:1.1 in (28.25mm)
Weight:2.7 oz (76g)
PWM Frequency:1 kHz
Full On Resistance:0.0028 ohm